Following the opening in winter of 2016 of Pacific City, last summer’s opening of Paséa Hotel and Spa elevated the perception of Huntington Beach from an easy-feeling California beach town to that of a fashionable “in vogue” venue for discerning travelers.
For meeting planners, Paséa Hotel and Spa is the personification of “California Cool” meets events elegance. The essential specs:
- 250 spacious guest rooms and suites, almost all with ocean views.
- Over 34,600 square feet of luxurious meeting space in 11 meeting rooms and a fabulous 14,600 sq. ft. Ocean Lawn.
- Stunning oceanfront “Blue Room” with a fabulous built-in bar
- Paséa’s signature restaurant, Tanner’s, boasts display exhibition cooking and floor-to-ceiling views through warehouse glass into the entire kitchen. Upstairs, the Treehouse Bar at Tanner’s offers a trendy rooftop patio bar.
- Aarna, a Balinese-inspired spa with 8 treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor treatment areas, eucalyptus steam room, and a salt water whirlpool.
Relevé Unlimited, the premier Huntington Beach destination management company (DMC), offers a full menu of customizable Surf City and “OC” indoor and outdoor activities, event design concepts and enhancements, delectable culinary experiences and impeccable transportation options for groups staying at Paséa Hotel and Spa.
Contact Relevé Unlimited’s Orange County Sales Manager Brittney Terberg at (949) 432-9548 so that Relevé Unlimited can help design the precisely perfect destination experience for your Paséa Hotel and Spa group event.